Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A Quick look at the Past Couple Months






It starts in Denver. We made a trip to Denver in March for my sisters wedding (which I will post pics of if she ever gives me some.) Here we are at the aquarium, it was pretty cool. Ashton enjoyed seeing some of it and others he didnt even notice. But I liked it and it was the first aquarium I have ever been to.





Next on the list is Easter! I made Ashton a custom Easter basket cuz I am just that awesome. Besides every Easter basket I have ever seen in the store is pretty ugly. He loved digging through it and opening the eggs. He just about made himself sick form candy but not quite to the ralphing point.




And here Ashton is just being his usual crazy self. He knows just the right

face to get exactly what he wants.

I know I know I need to get on the ball with taking more pics and posting blogs. But I'm a slacker and atleast I admit it. It is sad that my friend that just had twins can find the time to keep up on her blog and make it awesome and I cant! You go Kristin!!! Way to be a super mom blogger.

No comments: