Sunday, February 7, 2010

You Are How Old???

31 years ago a very special person came into this world.


10 years ago I met him for the first time. (Sorry no pic, if you dont know this story just ask)


4 years ago we met again and fell in LOVE.



3 1/2 years ago we were married and I knew we would be together for Eternity.




2 1/2 years ago we welcomed our first baby boy.


3 weeks ago we brought home our baby girl.


Happy Birthday Kurtis! I am so blessed to have you as my husband. You have brought so many blessings into my life and I can wait to spend eternity with you. Thank you for all that you do for your family...We love you soo much!




















2 comments:

Jolynn said...

Sweet post! Hope you had fun celebrating his birthday. We are really excited about seeing you guys in a few weeks.

Rooneys said...

oh I love the pics! Especially Kurtis's chubby baby pic! Our husbands are getting old! Ha ha