Monday, September 15, 2008

Here's to you Kristin

1- what is your shnookems' name: Kurtis Benjamin Braley
2- who eats more: Def. Kurtis...no competition here
3- who said "I love you" first: uuh I should know this huh? Prob me?
4- who is taller: Kurtis wins @ 6'0"
5- who is smarter: Seeing as to how I only went to Beauty School & Kurtis has his Bachelor's....that would be...Kurtis
6- who is more sensitive: This is a joke.....Kurtis doesn't even know the meaning of the word!
7- who does the laundry: We both do our fair share

8- who sleeps on the right side of the bed: Kurtis, not sure why though since the left is closer to the bathroom and he uses it more than I do.
9- who pays the bills: Tricky one. Makes the money and pays them is Kurtis...Sends them in and pays them is both.
10- who does most of the cooking:I do definatley. Unless of course I want a grilled cheese or burrito for dinner.
11- what meals do you cook together: uh none. He would just get in my way
12- who is more stubborn: I would say me, but just barely. Kurtis is pretty hard-headed too.
13- who is the first to admit they are wrong: That would be a big fat NEITHER
14- who has more siblings: he has me beat by 4
15- who wears the pants in the relationship: Doesn't the girl always wear the pants? Woot woot! 16- what do you like to do together: I will keep this G-Rated and say movies, play with Ashton, and bike.
17- who eats more sweets: No one can top me and I mean NO ONE!
18- what is his guilty pleasure: Chocolate Milk
19- how did you meet: Originally on his mission. And a big 6 years later Rexburg brought us back together and we decided it was fate!
20- who asked who out first: He ask me. And of course I was all for it.
21- who kissed who first: He kissed me..it is kinda funny though cuz I was leaning over to see the TV and he thought I was going for him, so he kissed me!

22- who proposed: Kurtis took me out for a day of adventure and to many places I had never been. He ended the day with a ring.
23- his best features: Those big blue eyes, they melt me. And darn it Ashton has them too.
24- what is his greatest quality: He can make me smile even when i wanna be mad at him...its not really fair though.

25- I also tag all those who sat through this! But come on...it gave me a new post and something to do!
And here he is.....the love of my life!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Yeah!!! You blogged! Loved it!

Jessi said...

that's funny about the kiss. i never heard that story.