Monday, September 15, 2008

A SHOUT-OUT TO ...ME!

So today I turn 23 so this blog is all about ME.
I want to start off by saying that I feel great at 23. I am still very young an yet I have already accomplished so much. Here are some of the things that I am most proud of: I moved out on my own @ 18 and went all the way to Portland from Kentucky all on my lonesome, I lived in 4 different states all within a years time, I Graduated fom Beauty School and became a manager of a salon within my first month as a Stylist, I managed to find, marry, and hold on to the love of my life, I have the most perfect baby in the world, I was able to be sealed to my family for all of eternity, I survived 2 full winters in Island Park, Idaho (aka Antartica), & we bought our first home! The list could continue but I dont wanna brag or anything. So here is to me and many more years of bragging right and accomplishments.















Not quite sure how old I am in this pic but prob somewhere around 3-4. Aren't I cute?

2 comments:

Kristin said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! I know chocolate cake is on the menu!

Jessi said...

wow, you haven't changed a bit! Slap a bow in your hair and some oshkosh overalls on and you wouldn't be able to tell any difference. just kidding jenni, but cute picture. hope you had a happy b-day, and don't believe blink 182 when they say "nobody likes you when your 23".